Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Pick of the Patch!!!

Hi, it's Patti with a post today. I know I'm late and I apologize, I have had some kind of head crud and didn't feel like doing anything. And I had my project done early!!!! 

I wanted to use the orange and brown ribbon that was included in my DT package along with the cute little leaf die! It's just adorable!!!


The title is computer generated and the little pumpkin is stamped and colored with Zig markers! The papers are all scraps from my stash! I did emboss the background paper which is a piece of WorldWin Kromekote paper with and embossing folder!

The bow is actually two bows layered together and then tied together with the brown twine!!! The Craft-dee Bowz tool makes it so easy to make multi loop and multi layered bows!!! And you can make them any size that you need!!!

I hope you enjoyed this little card today, and again I'm sorry for the late post! Please check back to see what the rest of the team has to share later!!!

Patti