Followers

Looking for the monthly challenge? Click on the tab below.

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Always and Forever

Hi Everyone,
It's Barbara here with my regular monthly post for Craft-Dee BowZ.

Don't you just love February. This is the month we celebrate Valentine's Day, Groundhogs Day,( we are half way to spring), also its Presidents Day this month and I am sure there are more holidays this month that I'm just not remembering.

For this post I am going to focus on Valentines. Have you noticed the colors that seem to be used a lot on valentine cards are reds and pinks. Those are warm colors and with the winter we've had so far, we can take all the warmth we can get. LOL

One reminder, before I forget, it's time for the bi-monthly Craft-Dee BowZ blog hop, and it's this week!! The blog hop starts on Thursday, February 6, so mark your calendar because you will want to stop in and check out the hop and leave comments. Leaving comments will make you eligible to win your very own Craft-Dee BowZ  tool. The Craft-Dee BowZ tool really has made it easy for me to make beautiful bows for all my projects.Click here to order yours today. Or ask your sweetie to get one for you for Valentine's Day.

Here's my card, designed with a Valentine theme.


Thought you'd like a close-up of the bow


Those flowers above the bow started out as a self adhesive border. I cut the flowers apart and cut some pieces of wire and adhered a flower to the front and to the back of the wire. Also these started out as white and I sprayed them with a red spray.  I used my Craft-Dee BowZ  tool to make a simple and easy to make, single loop pink bow. The panel on my card is pink with white polka dots and the main card is red. So it looks like I too used pink and red on my card.

OK, now it's time to get your Valentine cards finished. Hope I've given you some inspiration today.

Thanks for stopping in and have a great week. And I hope to see you back here Thursday. There will be some beautiful inspiration projects and just in time for your last minute Valentine cards and projects.

Barbara